Hexcape can bridge the gap between hardware and software by providing customers with programming for microcontrollers, DSP and FPGA. The processes employed by our Firmware & Embedded Software design Team ensure that your products will rapidly developed in the shortest time possible, compliant with the technical specifications and under the budget scheduled.
Microcontroller firmware development
- Atmel (AVR8, AVR32, ATSAM)
- multibrand ARM Cortex M3,M4,M7, A7, A8 families,
- Microchip (PIC12xxx, PIC16Fxxxx,PIC18Fxxxx, PIC24Fxxxx, PIC32),
- Nxp (LPCxxx, Kinetis Kxxxxx)
- Silicon Labs (EFM8,EFM32, C8051)
- St STM32Fxxx
- Texas Instruments (MSP430,TM4C129x, CC25xx,CC31xx,CC32xx)
- Xmos (XCORE xxxx)
DSP firmware development
- Analog Devices (Sharc, TigerSHARC)
- Microchip (DsPIC30xxxx,DsPIC33xxxx),
- Texas Instruments (TMS32xxxx)
LEGAL NOTICE: All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners.